Workplace Accident Lawyers in Wayne NJ
New Jersey workers’ compensation allows victims of employers to be held directly liable in an applicable situation like when they do not carry the required workers’ compensation insurance or when the injury you sustain is a result of the intentional act on the part of your employer.
- Removing safety guards from machinery.
- Use of defective products.
- Forcing you to work in a hazardous area.
- Forcing you to work without adequate protection.
- Failure to provide safety measures.
- If safety measures are available, they are not up to the mark.
A workplace injury may cost you:
- Hospitalization bills.
- Prolonged treatment.
- Medicine expenses.
- Lost wages.
Employers and insurance companies try to escape liability by:
- Claiming that your injury is exaggerated.
- Claiming that your injury is not work-related.
- Claiming that your injury occurred due to a pre-existing condition.
The lawyers at the Masood Law group will make sure that you are not taken advantage of.
Our attorneys will help you get the maximum amount of compensation available to help you.
If you or your loved one has sustained a workplace injury, our lawyers can help identify and recover maximum workers’ compensation. The lawyers at Masood Law Group are experienced in handling workplace accident suits. Our workplace accident lawyers are one of the best in New Jersey.
Call us now to schedule a free consultation with one of the best workplace accident injury lawyers in NJ.