Peter J. De Frank
Peter J. De Frank is a power-house personal injury lawyer. He has been described as a ‘rising star’ attorney by the New Jersey Super Lawyer’s Magazine for 2013, 2014, and 2015. Peter’s fearless litigation propelled him to join the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” in 2011, after settling a pedestrian/motor vehicle accident case for $1,050,000.
- Some of his biggest settlements include:
- Slip and Fall Accident • $10 million
- Construction Site Accident Resulting in Death • $9 million
- Motor Vehicle Accident • $7 million
- Trucking Accident • $4.5 million
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle • $1.05 million
- Hunting Accident • $1 million
Peter is a young attorney with a penchant for greatness, he has already totaled over $30 million in verdicts & settlements for some of the biggest personal injury cases in New Jersey.
- Juris Doctor, cum laude – 3.2 G.P.A.; Class Rank – Top 31% from Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT May 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, cum laude – 3.63 G.P.A. from Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL May 2004
Memberships & Associations
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Bar Admissions: New Jersey, 12/2007; New York, 9/2009. Connecticut, 1/2009
Awards and Recognitions
- New Jersey Super Lawyers “Rising Star”: 2013, 2014, 2015;
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyer: 2014;
- National Who’s Who: 2014;
- Who’s Who Award (National Deans List) National Dean’s List 2004.