Joseph A. Massood
Joseph A. Massood is a founding member and senior litigator at the Massood Law Group, LLC. Mr. Massood has over 30 years of experience in litigating personal injury cases. Apart from his experience in the private sectors, Massood also has experience as an insurance defense attorney.
He has extensive knowledge of the judicial system and insurance carriers which makes him a confident presence in the courtroom. Mr. Massood is not only knowledgeable about Personal Injury Law, but also the loopholes which insurance carriers use to get out of paying their liabilities. Thus, he can promise you competent legal representation and the best settlement you will receive for your injuries.
Mr. Masood is skilled in all areas of personal injury law, but he is particularly excellent at:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP),
- Workers’ compensation, and
- Major medical litigation.
Joseph Massood earned his Juris Doctor law degree from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 1987. He served as a law clerk to the Honorable Frank M. Donato, J.S.C., of the Passaic County Superior Court. He was recognized for his legal ability by inclusion in Super Lawyers in 2012.
- D., Seton Hall University School of Law
- B.A., Seton Hall University School of Business
- S., Seton Hall University
- Passaic County Bar Association
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- Justice Robert L. Clifford American Inn of Court